lunes, 20 de marzo de 2017

Don’t lose the faith



NAME OF PROGRAM: New Life
TRANSMISSION: Television Channels: María Visión and Jesus Christ Network
PRESENTER: Kimberly Kramar
TOPIC: Don’t lose the faith
PROGRAM # 4
Live transmission: Monday, March 27, 2017
Time: Miami 7:00pm / Mexico 18:00pm / Colombia 19:00pm / Argentina 22:00hrs / Europe 1:00am
EMAIL: newlife@jcn.network
SPECIAL GUESTS: Music ministry - Rogelio Casasola, Kiki Troia, Cristy Villaseñor and MaryCarmen Barría

Block #
Action
Resources
Time
Bloque 1
  • Introduction
  • Introductory prayer
  • Presentation of topic
  • Closing prayer

Purpose of message:
Through this theme we will receive the warning to care as our greatest treasure of faith ... to recognize that we can grow in faith, as we run the risk of losing faith.

We will learn the ways faith can be lost and ways we can get it back.

And we finally recognize the importance of standing firm in the faith and living it to the fullest.





Lk 22, 31 – 34 "Simon, Simon, behold Satan has demanded to sift all of you like wheat, but I have prayed that your own faith may not fail; and once you have turned back, you must strengthen your brothers. "He said to him, "Lord, I am prepared to go to prison and to die with you." But he replied, "I tell you, Peter, before the cock crows this day, you will deny three times that you know me."

       • The Intercession of Jesus

Jn 17, 14 – 15 I gave them your word, and the world hated them, because they do not belong to the world any more than I belong to the world. I do not ask that you take them out of the world but that you keep them from the evil one.


Can faith be lost?

1 Cor 13, 13  So faith, hope, love remain, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

What is faith?

Catechism of the Catholic Church 166 Faith is a personal act - the free response of the human person to the initiative of God who reveals himself. But faith is not an isolated act. No one can believe alone, just as no one can live alone. You have not given yourself faith as you have not given yourself life. The believer has received faith from others and should hand it on to others. Our love for Jesus and for our neighbour impels us to speak to others about our faith. Each believer is thus a link in the great chain of believers. I cannot believe without being carried by the faith of others, and by my faith I help support others in the faith.

       • Faith is to decide to be with the Lord and live with Him

179 Faith is a supernatural gift from God. In order to believe, man needs the interior helps of the Holy Spirit.

183 Faith is necessary for salvation. the Lord himself affirms: "He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned" ( Mk 16:16).


Faith leads to Conversion:

  • The Faith...:
Profesa
• Celebrates
• Lives
• Pray
• Reflect

Faith is concretized in the Conversion, but the Conversion can not remain alone in a turning of life or stop doing something to do something else, even if it is good ... The Conversion has to lead to the next step, otherwise we are stuck In the Faith and in the Conversion process.

2 Cor 3, 16 – 18 …but whenever a person turns to the Lord the veil is removed. Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. All of us, gazing with unveiled face on the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, as from the Lord who is the Spirit.

*Song
Teaser
2 min.


Short

Segment
15 min.

Break
3’
Block 2

*Song

Rom 1, 16 – 17 For I am not ashamed of the gospel. It is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: for Jew first, and then Greek. For in it is revealed the righteousness of God from faith to faith; as it is written, "The one who is righteous by faith will live." (Hab 2, 4)


How to grow in faith?

The process of Faith:

  • Faith                               Conversion
  • Conversion                      Trasformation
  • Trasformation                         Trasfiguration

Heb 11, 1  Faith is the realization of what is hoped for and evidence of things not seen.

·         Faith is:
• Believe
• Obey
• Trust
• To depend


Let us encourage one another in faith:

1 Thess 5, 11 Therefore, encourage one another and build one another up, as indeed you do.

• The importance of the faith community

Acts 4, 23 – 35   Life in community. After their release they went back to their own people and reported what the chief priests and elders had told them…

*Song
27 min.

Break
3’
Block 3

*Song

What do you do if you have lost faith?

• Recognize dependence on God
• Seek God in prayer, in community, in service
• Do not look for another religion or spirituality
• Sacramental Reconciliation
• Recognize anger with God
• The danger of having faith in the miracle and not in God
• Relativism and the effect on faith
• Materialism and the effect on faith
• Yoga, esotericism, etc. And its effects on faith
• The danger of wrong doctrines
• Indifference to faith (agnosticism, atheism, etc.)
• Anger with God and the Church and the effect on faith
• Form a relationship with God - Father / Son, Savior / disciple
• The Importance of Conversion – Return

Conversion Prayer:

Ps 51 (50) Have mercy on me, God, in accord with your merciful love; in your abundant compassion blot out my transgressions. Thoroughly wash away my guilt; and from my sin cleanse me. For I know my transgressions; my sin is always before me. Against you, you alone have I sinned; I have done what is evil in your eyes so that you are just in your word, and without reproach in your judgment.

A clean heart create for me, God; renew within me a steadfast spirit. Do not drive me from before your face, nor take from me your holy spirit. Restore to me the gladness of your salvation; uphold me with a willing spirit. I will teach the wicked your ways, that sinners may return to you.


Achieve Goal:

Phil 3, 13 – 14 Brothers, I for my part do not consider myself to have taken possession. Just one thing: forgetting what lies behind but straining forward to what lies ahead, I continue my pursuit toward the goal, the prize of God's upward calling, in Christ Jesus.


Stand firm in faith:

1 Cor 16, 13 – 14 Be on your guard, stand firm in the faith, be courageous, be strong. Your every act should be done with love.

Closing prayer…

*Song
10 min


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario